Wine Based Vinegar
Vinegar, can be made from any liquid that contains alcohol, including beer, wine, apple cider or fruit.
There are many different types of vinegars, including balsamic vinegar, white vinegar, distilled vinegar, rice vinegar and apple vinegar.
- Probably the most common type of vinegar however is wine based vinegar. Wine based vinegar can be made from red wine, white wine, sherry, sparkling wine (or champagne) or fruit wines.
- Depending on the producer and the quality of the wine, there can be a wide range in its flavor: wine based vinegar generally has a complex, mellow, flavor that is less acidic than other vinegars.
- Vinegars, generally, can have an acetic acid content of 5 to 18%, and wine based vinegar is generally in the 5 to 10% range.
Casta Wine Vinegar 100% Cabernet Sauvignon – TerraMater, Chile
- Cabernet Sauvignon Vinegar is traditional high concentration wine vinegar, with great aromas and an intense flavor.
- With 5% acetic acidity, it can be used as a dressing or in various dishes.
Mengazolli Red Wine Vinegar – Mengazolli, Italy
- Red wine vinegar branded Mengazolli is produced through the expert selection and mixing of wines, according to the same old techniques.
- It is remarkable for its fragrance and consistent.
Mengazolli Clear Wine Vinegar – Mengazolli, Italy
- Vinegar produced removing the vinegar color through natural processes.
- It is mainly suitable for preparing and preserving vegetables without changing their colors.