Export Olive Oil
Main countries producing olive oil are also the main exporting countries, the Mediterranean countries concentrate more than 95% of total export.
- The principal countries export olive oil are: Spain, Italy, Portugal, Tunisia, Greece, Turkey and Syria.
- Production of olive oil are increasing around the world to new markets. The try to be more international, new market examples are: Unitet States, Australia or Asia markets.
- Early ninenties the evolution of production and consumption shows to the market a strong increase.
- Olive oil companies try to marketing the good propierties that the olive oil have. It is good foor cooking and health benefits or beauty products.
- A lot of governaments try to do incentives the olive oil market because increasing around the world.
Learn more about olive oil market, How to Shop Olive Oil and Import Olive Oil.